:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 04, 2005

Fen's Birthday

Hmm...ok today gone out to celebrate fen's 22nd birthday. Ok, went to Crystal jade to eat "la mian". Better then going to seoul garden which is the initial plan... i really dun like seoul garden... the food sucks... Then the gals went shopping again... so bored to shop with them...not able to give comment also... somemore with a grp of gals... unless with my gf lah then diff case....haha..

Anyway, went around Taka to find some inspiration for my project assignment...goes to art friend to look for material, then go kinokunia browse the books and magazine...then go orchard library browse the books and magazine... Finally my phone sounds off...YEAH! my buddies ask me out for KTV... i accept it immdiately... suddenly had the urge to sing...maybe watch too much of "Jue Dui" SUPERSTAR liao...haha...

There i went partyworld...had a really fun time at clementi partyworld with 4 of my friends... so cool...sing till 12...then go for supper at NUS cheese prata shop...

There after sending my friend hm i m now at hm writing my blog... quite an entertaining day for me... good to have one of my weekend relaxing and not think abt work...ok...let's go slp now danny... tml got tons of work to do...cheerios!!!

Lastly, wishes Fen a happy belated 22nd Birthday...
(Anyway, to those who don't know, Fen is my very close poly friend...dun get the wrong idea ok!...haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home