:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

April 06, 2006

What a terrible day...


Wah… super sian ½ and low morale today… gone to school hoping to use the plotter to print my 2D stuff so as to save some money… shit… because of the theft who stole the bloody laptop from the 2D room, even using the plotter is such a sensitive issue… so in the end wasted my whole morning in school waiting to use the plotter…

No choice, took transport to NUS to print… hai… alight wrong bus stop then must work to the printing shop… thanks to jess for her help to get access around the school compound… ok done… printed what I want.. So head back to Jurong east…

I planned to alight one bus stop before the interchange to pack food home… shit dunno what my mind is thinking I know I need to alight, yet, I did not move and ended at the interchange then had to walk a long way to the coffee shop to pack food…


That’s not all, happily took the bus home, suay suay... the moment reach my bus stop… F***King rain like “meow meow & Wang Wang”… wah liew… siam here and siam there finally got back home… hai… so worry my printed stuff get wet so hid here and hid there… but no use… still a bit the wet…

Anyway, spent the night cutting and doing my stuff… finally saw my work… ok lah quite happy with the result…hai… such a hassle to do 2D work… so “PEK CHEK”… like last semester like that… sian…. Lunky I choose to go Animation… YES! Animation… Only Computers…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home