:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

February 21, 2006

1st 3 days of term break...

Been 3 days since the moment my term break starts… haha… never really touch my school work… been slacking and enjoying myself for the past 3 days…

18th Feb Sat

Meet Skye, Small Kelvin and JJ in town watch soccer… haha.. nice match Liverpool won Man U 1-0… bet on the game since I am watching… not very big though… I diverse my betting… haha.. in the end only won $4… just nice for the noodle and drinks I paid for that night… after that when to selegie there eat “dou hua”… never really like “dou hua” so only drink the “dou hua sui”… then went over for a 3hr KTV session till 3a.m… haha… really wan to enjoy myself for the night… so never really think of going home early… yah nearly forget… big Kelvin was also with us and went KTV for the 1st time… haha…

19th Feb Sun

Gone to Queensway to print T-shirt for the IVP team… then gone to tecky house play mahjong… teck, his mum, me and weirong...always the 4 of us lah...haha… this time round we played 3 rounds… wah.. can’t believe we play from noon 3pm till night 12a.m… 9 hrs straight… haha… win lose win lose.. like what I say, most important is the luck in the last very games… in the end.. everyone was so good that… no one win or lose more then $10… haha… for me… on average I lost $1 per hour… haha… after that… a nice late supper at bukit batok…

20th Feb Mon

Gone to weirong house help him with his CPU… then eat his Taiwan “xiao chi” where he brought back from Taiwan… very nice… never see or eat before anywhere in Singapore… then later in the evening gone to Jurong point celebrate Donghan’s birthday at Fish & co… had some fun there before coming back home… I believe the fun will end here today… cost ml I am going back to my school, work liao… going town… Chinatown to do some Arty Farty filming with Yuchao…

Seems that my whole term break is fully scheduled… a lot of stuff to do… training, school work, meeting friends, etc… good that I have no time for my mind to wander off... :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home