:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 04, 2005

"Sun"day

OH today is "Sun"day...yah ... it rains for the whole day that i can't even get a glimpse of the sun..haha...actually not bad for the rain... the weather is cooling....

Gone to Jurong library in morning and spent my early part of the day in the library... Got some books on drawing and fashion... then it rains like cats and dogs the moment i am leaving the library...no choice but to sit back relax at one of the couch and read my books...

Gone to popular to buy some stuff and also IMM... haha... like to go around my neighborhood to look for things to buy... quite relaxing thou... then i came home abt 3 plus...



yeah...3 plus yet i haven start doing my work... need to finish my drawing on still life object... spent the next 2-3 hours setting up the scene and lighting b4 i goes on to draw...the final piece seems ok to me... but it seems rather to simple already...

Gosh...i still need to think of story to do my 4D assignment... argh.. think tonight really must crack my brain and pour out my creative juice to think of a plot liao...hmm... wonder what kind of story shd i tell... not forgetting of drawing out the storyboard... wah...think tonight can't finish my work loh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home