:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

April 24, 2006

Eve to my FREEDOM


Finally, all the assignment had come to an end… Not bad for this semester compare to last semester. At least I know what I am doing and quite satisfy with my work done.

Holiday coming, there are a lot of stuff in my mind that ready for me to do… tons of it… haha.... at least these are things that I wanted to do…

Ok, today is the eve to my freedom… just finish preparing tomorrow exams… hopefully everything goes well for the last paper, last hurdles for this semester.

1 year of foundation, experienced and learnt a lot of stuff… not just academically but also handling personal problems… ok… times flies… this coming holiday I am going to do some self-reflection and “Bi Guan Xiu Lian” again… haha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home