:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

April 08, 2006

a long long day... night...day...


Yesterday had my last lesson for the semester… yeah! Last lesson for foundation… never really enjoy my foundation year… but at least I manage to go through it…

Anyway, yesterday was just sian, no mood for 2D class… half way I told my lecturer I going off to do my other assignment as I have finished her module work… yah… a bit not right but I have my time to rush… I only have yesterday 1 day to finish my 4D which is due next Monday…

Yesterday was in the lab from 1pm all the way….to the next morning 9a.m… piangz… of course in between gone for some break and talk cock with some people… feels great to hang out and talk about out work with other class and see what they experience… haha… and of course yesterday noon had another round of debate on my major..

Yah made my decision and confirm not going to change liao… initially, still in doubt about my choice… whether is a moment of rush or wat… but anyway after looking at the other student working in the animation lab in the late night… I knew that I had made a right choice…

A wonderful experience in school… so long never ton overnight in school to work liao… luckily got Malcolm, Raymond and Bang Ren around to accompany… if not I will be so lonely in the com lab…

Took a break at 4a.m… then only till 8pm I woke up to continue do until 9 then left school… the rest… still working there… wahhaha….I can imagine when time comes… more of this occasion will be happening…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home