:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME... :)


Yohoo… Finally finish my final paper for this semester, should be ok lah for my Asian Art History but not so for my Accounting on Monday… part B is totally gone, never feel so helpless before during exam that I totally dunno how to do and feel like giving up… luckily I did not.

Today went to town, finally can go town liao… hop in the “New York New York” at City link to have my lunch. Thanks to my dear… a treat at “New York New York”… did not really eat the 8 inch burger but at least a smaller version one… environment nice… food also nice… price also reasonable… a good place I recommend… not forgetting the cheese cake that you bake for me last weekend… really love it.. Thanks my dear…

Yap, later go jalan jalan play games at arcade centre… been so long since I play game… play the catch stuff one and nearly win back a PSP… ah… just a bit more I could got it… but anyway… spent $10 at the arcade and at least we got a Lilo and Stitch small Hankie lah… haha… which cost $10? Haha… but the main thing is the feeling and process of playing the game… so fun… haha…

In the evening dear and I came home… join my parent, brother and ah ma go old turf club eat seafood… haha… very happy cos having family dinner at a seafood restaurant. Have nice and fresh seafood there… nice environment and we are really FULL! The money, I think is worth while… though not that cheap leh… haha

Eh… talk so much… wanna post pictures… then realize din take any photo leh… haha… so sad… but anywhere all these that happen on my 23rd birthday will always be with me in my wonderful sweet memories…Thanks to all of my friends who send me my birthday greeting… holiday is coming… before that is FLY BY NIGHT on this Friday… so excited…. A 24hr film competition… cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home