:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 26, 2006

A Random Blog


Ok 1st day of 1 week break… dun think is really a break cos still need to go sch leh… hai… but no choice, need to get things done. Seriously I dunno what to blog… about school work? Sian… about my dear and I? haha… it will normally get too mushy after all… haha… just a random blog maybe…

Last Saturday, gone down to Chinese garden for the lantern festival which I had not been there for years… this time round I went with teck & her girl, liping and of cos me and my dear Qi… ok the carnival not that impressive after all… like low budget one… but ok lah… have some fun there… took a lot of photos… also meet up with Qi’s family… haha… took a family photo which I feel so out of place… (Qi where’s the photo? I want it…)

we went Paris!

oh... Doremon Lantern... CUTE!

we went Eygpt too!

beautiful Lotus...

shaky shot but nice...

Then today have a crane course cum steady cam test… really piss with myself at the test… I was so confidence that I will pass but maybe I am the 1st one… more attention is cast on me… then 1st stage of assembly and getting ready already pull down my confidence… hai then no need to say about the rest… really feel piss and really not happy with the result… no matter what Wednesday gonna make a trip to sch again to get it done with… just for my own sake… even thought I really din use steadi cam shot in my short film… just dun wanna feel defeat… shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home