:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

August 28, 2006

Morning Spree!


Hmm… Nice Cooling weather outside the room… like this feeling especially when you are just out of the bathroom after a cold shower… My friends had been asking why I stopped blogging… haha… I tell them that some people complaint I wrote too mushy stuff and they “Taboleh Tahan”… haha... Is it reallly that mushy? I don’t think so loh… haha… and I don’t think I am a romantic person either…

As for her… hehe… now sleeping on her bed… really impress with her… can manage to work till so late or should I say early then sleep… if it is for me I sure K.O at around 2 plus… looking at her… sleeping so soundly on her bed… nice cool weather… soothing music from her laptop… everything seems so nice… but too bad I gonna wake her up in a few mins time cos there is lesson at 9!!!

Back to school stuff... This semester was good… everything started rather quite smoothly and the workload is piling up gradually… haha… can’t wait to start working on my short film… my first short film… wonder how it will comes out to be…Anyone wanna volunteer to be my cast? You might just be famous! haha... I am serious... Intersted applicant pls drop a TAG yah? haha...

Ok… that’s all for now… if I have time will blog more stuff… in the mean time… let this be it… :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home