:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 25, 2005

Running... Out....

Running is a good exercise but definitely not on money!!! haha... been overspending too much this month loh... side a side the money to buy my O2, i actually spent close to 300 bucks this month on materials and entertainment... oh my gosh!!!

Sad to say i am still having the spending habit as i was during the army... At that point of time, i still have allowance to spare, no issue... now i have none... this makes the situation worst... now really waiting for my work study money to bank in... Wonder when will it be...

Yesterday, No! In fact is today, I came back home early morning around 3am... my friend ask me out ktv again.. haha... just can't stop the temptation... see... spent another 20 bucks on a day... ahyoh... seems like if i have more stress and workload, i tends to spent more to relax and enjoy myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home