:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 17, 2005

1 down, 1 more to go...

Yah, today spent of my day doing my 2D assignment... Finally is completed... had started since last Sunday and i only manage to finish it today.. really spent too much time on this liao... or i should say, i have to much activities going on during the week day which cos me not enough time to complete the work as planned... anyway, now since 2D is down, next will be my 4D assignment...

Today is Saturday, my dad ask me why aren't i going out? hai... sadly to say, i do have appointment, but i rejected all... first of all i really need to stop going out liao, since i go out almost everyday during the weekday, secondly, i m just broke... no $$...

Friend ask me go watch movie...hai so tempted yet can't... just now when half thru doing my project, my OCS platoon mate called me to go MOMO... wah... very tempted to go liao...but in the end can't ...no time no $$...had to reject them...arh!!! still thinking of it when doing my work...

anyway just finishes 20% of the work... then suddenly got urge and feel to write my blog, so update it now...


jia you ba... i can do it... yes i can... i had do work that are more siong then this, i m sure i will be able to fin in time for this...

This is the result of being tempted...siao siao me posting infront of my webcam...


I Play thru Weekdays, I Pia (Fight) thru Weekends,
To Succeed, I must first believe that I can,
Tough Time Dun Last, Tough Man Do!!!

-danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home