:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 20, 2005

This "3D" is not the 3D i knew of...

Woah... today 3D lesson is yet another tense day for everyone... start of school after a 1 week break, everyone just could not get things going... today again did some work using papers... building a 45cm tall structure using planes... oh my, the same old things again... i dun mind working on fundamentals... sometimes i dun really know what i am doing.... hai... i think the problem dun really lies on me but also the tutor...

yah, my 3D tutor, CT, as mention before in my previous post, is a good product designer... no doubt he is knowledgeable, but dosen't mean he is at good teaching or have good inter-personal skills... Most of us in class really cannot tahan his arrogant, egoism and some words said by him dosen't even make any sense to us... worst i hate him asking the guys including me to help him do this do that... treat us like his man... hello wake up!!! we are in NTU, school of art, design and media leh... not any military school... if u want to command go back and do it when u re-service leh...

Worst, today while having lunch Chris say that we poly student should show some standards in our work... i am really "HOT" lei...nnb... if u throw me what i have learnt before i sure give him 1 x good one... i dun believe with my competent skills i cannot do it... the work he ask us to do i never do before.. compare to some of my classmates who are really trained in this area... hello CT, if i throw u what i have learnt in mulitmedia design, i ask u to give me the theory shit and design one for me, do u think u can do it? definitely not for the first time mah... dun think u from Germany dunno what school hao lian ah... "nim bei" from Ngee Ann Poly one ah...

lucky for me, i had learnt to control my temper after going through army, especially working under a boss with very bad temper before i disrupt for studies... i know how it feels to burst out and innocent ppl like me sometimes also kana thought my boss is scolding the clerk... that's why i give all out in this blog... another benifits of writing blog...but one of my classmates just can't control... hai...

today so much thoughts on 3D lesson.. because of the 3D portfolio i had to skip must TKD training to come back home early to work on it... hai... next week grading liao, this Friday can't go... wah i will be missing 3 lesson in a row...really need to practice the "pattern" at home liao... aiming for a double promo in belt level...

hai... tml 4D loh... like mark lesson... Ming Tian Hui Gen HAO!!!


3 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is Your Web Site Keeping You Down?
    I've read a few news articles and personal accounts of people who have been turned down for jobs or fired from their jobs because of something they wrote on their Web site or their personal blog.
    there is only one way to do a thing, and you have guessed it! The right way! And this software is the very best there is.

     
  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger shiawase said…

    hey.. may i know which course u are in now? i've applied for ADM. whahahaha! but not sure if i'm getting in and even if i got in, i heard its expensive(textbks, drawing materials....etc) gimme ur comments?

     
  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger shiawase said…

    err can add me into ur msn? niccolim@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home