:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 19, 2005

underestimated TIME!!!

hai, i have really miscalculated the time needed for my project... i am in deep shit now... as the rate i m going, i m not able to finish my 4D project... i will not be able to input sound into it... unless miricle do happens...

wanted to spent my night doing my project, unfortunately need to attend a wedding dinner... i must go cos i am the one driving my mum and grandma over to 4 Season hotel at orchard... ok just treat it like a break for me before i work through the night... ok, able to meet my cousin they all and talk to my relatives... they keep asking me abt my gf... haha... at the moment my mind is only occupied by my 4D project... really no time to think abt GF...

anyway, just finish adding the subtitle to my movie... next will be compiling them togther and see which scene i should draw out... hopfully tonight i will be able to compiled the movie though my eyes are eager to "study my eye lid"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home