:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 05, 2005

"TIME" Not enough!!!

Hai, morning i m still worry about not enough time to do my assignment when literature and western art history is back this week... sian... however, check the mail in the afternoon, great this week western art history is postponed again...however, our poor tutor lucy is hospitalized... wonder if she kana the dengue fever which at quite a high rate of kanaing nowadays...Anyway is good and also bad loh...got more time to do my work but tutor sick...

Been in front of my monitor after came back from school... Cracking my brain juice to write a story for my 4D assignment. Phew, really took me quite sometime to think and come out with the story. Ok lah, not that fascinating but at least i can draw something out to show Prof Mark on Wednesday.

Just to share my thoughts... is really feels good to work alone at home...with all the lights off...quietly doing my work in my room... listen to Ping Guan latest album.... he really sings well, his songs can somehow soothes ones feeling and squeeze out the creative juice in my brain...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home