:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 12, 2005

feeling so Lonely...

oh yah, today after school went down to Orchard library for a talk on local animation and vfx industry. Initially, i am still thinking whether I should go... cos i am going alone and i will be missing another of my TKD lesson... oh... I had been missing quite a number of training liao... Friday really must go for training...

Anyway, the talk was good enough to give me an idea of the local industry, not a wasted trip after all. However, i suddenly feel so lonely... alone walking along orchard road, taking pictures, eating dinner on the move... oh... how I wish somebody is by my side... I am starting to lost focus on the things i do neh... ah.. my mind just goes havoc, don't know what am I thinking also.. When will i be able to get my crucial piece of puzzle of my life!?!?!



streets of orchard road

taking photos... feeling so lonely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home