:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 09, 2005

unWinding...

Hmm.. been trying to unwind myself abit from the loads of sch work... yesterday night, to be specific, Friday night, went for supper with my friends at Bukit Timah, Kiliney Coffeeshop. Had a kaya toast and teh ping. Taste nice. Then go for a driving trip (I am not the driver, feel so good to just sit back and relax) to west coast park. Surprisingly, alot of ppl there... Tok cock sing song and "see" my friends play games till 2 then go home...haha..

Street Lights (Taken while I am in the car with slow shutter speed)


Today, after doing some of my sch work, I meet my poly "girlfriendS" for dinner. One of them bday, so go Marina eat the Cafe Cartel... food sux... ordered the Hawian Pork chop taste like ahem... coffeshop western food. I think coffeeshop one can be better... yahs... so meaty... After dinner went to esplanade for a walk, then i make use of this chance to take some photos for my 2D project research... The whole night i not intending to go back early, just really want to chill and enjoy myself and loosen up abit from the sch work... yap, now i am back hm writing my blog after a drink with my friends... yap just drink no smoke... haha...

Pictures of Esplanade (Liu Lian Structure)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Xiao Han said…

    haha.. time to scrap my lousy nissan sunny.

    after the "chill" yesterday, i felt better as well. finally able to put that stupid issue down slowly.. still in the process of doing so though. haha..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home