:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 03, 2005

another weekend of Projects

Ok... this week i spent my weekend again doing my project work. I am just running short of time to do my work. Somehow neglecting Literature and Western Art History liao... ahyoh.. terrible neh... Anyway had to really go thru these kind of weekends for another 1 mth or so b4 i got a chacne to really enjoy my weekends during holiday. Looking forward to my oversea trip end of this year. Haha, haven go plan yet, hopefully everything will go smoothly and not just say say only..

Today i am so busy that i din watch the BIG match between Liverpool and Chelsea. Lucky i din watch also, if not i will vomit blood. The final score was a disaster of 4 - 1. Liverpool 1 Chelsea 4!!! Ah... maybe i din watch, normally i watch Liveprool wins... haha...

Anyway, just manage to complete my 2D and compile my Foundation Drawing portfolio. Tml will be going sch early to print... haha... 1 x good one for the printer... hope not many ppl in the lab... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home