:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 13, 2005

zOO...

Today had a great time in Singapore Zoological Garden... the class were out there having our drawing lesson. Yap, spent half of the day drawing animals... Lucky I got to drive my dad's car, it reduce the load of taking taxi to zoo and back to school...

Drawing animals was really tough... they keep moving about and most of the time I cannot finish my drawing and they are there having another pose... taken a lot of pictures... but not from my camera... so too bad can't post any photos today...

Before leaving an interesting thing happens!!! One of my classmates car can't start as she left her lights on and the battery just went flat... lucky a nice taxi driver manage to charge her battery with his power cable, there she can drove the rest back to school... so exciting neh... 1st time encounter saving a broke down car...

I skip today's literature tutorial... I am just too tired after the drive... also a lot of things just keep squeezing into my head... therefore took a nap before I actually do my work... been in front of the monitor screen thinking of a concept for my 4d project... the last piece I do was a failure...

yap, finally staring at the monitors for hours while ideas and crap kept coming into my mind I got an IDEA!!! Now waiting for my stuff to render while updating my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home