:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

December 21, 2005

why can't I make a FIRM decision?

Early in the morning been busy choosing my Electives for next coming semester... choose here choose there, in the end all choose wrong...regret on my choice... most probably will drop most of them...

Having problem with which minor to take... with the ever changing and unsettled course structure in my school, I can’t really make a decision... think this is the main issue of going to a new establish school ba... hai... no choice.. lan lan suck thumb had to bear with it…

Anyway, tml going down school to talk to the course manager, hope that every doubts can be cleared by them... really dun wish to go through the 2nd semester without fully understanding the school system... then result "BUOanG" again... sian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home