:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

December 16, 2005

such a Disappointment...

Today went to Tinybox for the Impresario 2006 vocal audition... hai... I performed very badly... way below what I expected to be... too nervous yah... and also hoh my throat still haven recover... shit... wrong pitching, wrong key, wrong song, wrong timing... seems that everything is going the opposite way yah...

Anyway, a good experience... cos gotta have a chance to sing in the recordings studio while the judge is in the control room... haha... like I am recording my own album like that...

However really did badly... dunno what I am singing also... can only feel my heart pump faster and faster as I sing...

Nvm... Next year try again... hmm... so eager to go KTV... most probably goes once before school reopens... who wanna go with me??? haha... First of all, must really take care of my voice and throat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home