:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

December 18, 2005

nice Tanning

Cool, today went to Sentosa with the canoeing people, juniors and seniors from my poly... great to see new faces and friends that had gone thru training together during the days... anyway, nice weather that shines and rains alternatively, making the weather very hot at times and cooling when we are dehydrating... also surprisingly saw nicole and her family there cycling haha... so conincidence... actually I saw nicole's sister before I saw her...

Then later the night, after dinner went to Holland Village, inessential brew to chill out... that place is really nice... haha... that time wanna go with my classmates but closed too early, today weekend open till 2a.m... So sit down there talk cock till 11 plus then leave... nice place and environment but drinks hoh... abit off lah...

Had an enjoyable day today, however still can't control my spending habit... spent around $20 today... hai... at the rate I am spending... think before end of the month I will be broke liao... how to change my spending habit? I am in the army no more!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger anartxst said…

    haha yea what a coincidence..enjoy whats left of the hols dude :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home