:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

December 11, 2005

back from TKD IVP camp..

woah... 3 days 3 nights of TKD IVP camp in school... and now I am finally back home loh… feel like just book out from camp like that…

thurs night went back to school at night for the camp. 1st night was just an ice breaker night, nothing much about the training…

2nd day, the training starts... for the whole day, there is physical, mental and technique training... tough but still can be done... no problem yah...

3rd day early in the morning gone to east coast for a run and beach training... do kicks in water, run on the beach... haha... like how Rocky train himself in the movie... cool... like the sun and get a good sun tanning... haha... however, end of 3rd day my body is really tired already but not my mind... can feel the aches coming in, right leg can't really kick to my maximum height already...

4th day loh!!! Steady I waited for the last day for quite sometime already... I will get a chance to SPAR an opponent in the arena... cool... is quite a rare chance for a beginner to fight in an arena... anyway my first match is quite a good one with no point score between my opponent and I, and got a draw match... better then losing... looking at the senior fight is really cool, one kick on the head, the opponent KO already... some bleed... but is part & parcel of the game yah... give me few more years, then I can really SPAR well loh... haha... now ready very weak at foundation skills...

now, writing my blog with my tired legs... really can't lift up my right leg... very heavy now, but I can feel the improvement I got from the training... know alot of friends there, haha, next time go training not that boring liao... all can talk cock sing song one... ok, enough for now, next week gotta do something liao... what a hectic and enjoyable week with my oversea trip and TKD camp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home