:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

April 30, 2006

Byez April Hello May! "May" I love you... Haha


SI BEI SIAN AH!!!!!! Today finally tidy and pack up all my stuff liao… things need to be done for these holiday also all in place liao… suddenly feel so lost and dunno what to do… today Sunday leh… tomorrow holiday… piangz… no plan…

Really need to look for a job to keep myself occupied and earn some $... who wanna Hired me? 3mth worker… anything from waiter to admin clerk to web designer... just NOT SALES…. Can liao… anyone got lobang can drop me a message leh… haha…

I must keep my body moving leh…. Can’t stop… if not I dunno what my mind will wonder to… ok…Tml is 1st of May… need to start working out loh… no more unhealthy things for the holiday… need to gain back my fitness…yeah!!! Motivated to workout… just for this second… haha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home