:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

June 19, 2006

Everyone Speaks Football


Football is well known around the world, people with different backgrounds, culture and speaking different language actually came to one place one country and play football… sometimes I feel football is really a great sports invention…

All because of that, for the past 2 weeks I had a lot of common topics to talk to my dad… analysis and talk about the match… haha… win and lost together…

Some people say betting is bad… they will end up losing a lot… but… from my way of looking at it, it is just a game that everyone play… in this case you are playing a game of soccer… just like you pay money to play LAN games, bowling or pools… as long you know how much you are willing to afford…

To me, paying $100 to play this game of soccer is quite a worthwhile thing…having a chance to experience the culture of soccer betting and get influenced by the world cup fever… just like the “Singapore Art Festival” which goes through for a month and most important having more topics to talk to my dad spending more time with him.... If lose all these benefits really cover ups the money, winning is just a bonus… haha… so soccer betting might not be bad also…

Something that I lost that can’t take back is my sleep… haha… been sleeping late night and working the next day morning… quite tiring though… but but… at least World Cup keep me occupied for this June holiday… haha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home