:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

June 06, 2006

surprise suprise...


It’s been sometimes never update my blog loh… seems like I started not to blog than often compare to when I started off…

Been busy for the past 2 weeks, work as well as freelance work… day time work… night time freelance… good to have my time fully utilities but also quite tiring… luckily is only a month…

Finally got my results today, not bad I should say… made improvement in most of the subject except 4D which I expect to get a higher grade then previous semester… however it turn out to be the other way round… wonder if Mark is unhappy with me transferring to film that’s why my grades drop… haha… Anyway, Surprise, surprise… Mr Chris subject I scored quite well… haha… dun like him as well as his lesson… but it come out to be a good sign… hmm… sometimes I really wonder…

From the time I started holiday till now, been spending a lot of $ on things… spent spent spent… luckily got keep track if not money sure gone… Kosong … currently planning for the KL trip in July as well as the FOC… hmm… funny… my enjoyment come only 2 mths after last sem ends and 1 mth before the sch starts…

Anyway, 3 more days to World Cup loh!!! Yeah! Let’s the soccer carze comes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home