:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

January 03, 2007

Bye 2006... Welcome 2007


Finally, 2006 had pass and we will welcome 2007… Been reading some “Feng Shui” horoscope thingy about Pigs in the year of Pig… doesn’t seems good… but nevertheless life still goes on and I had to get mentally prepared for anything that comes…

2006 had been rather a good year for me. It is great to learn a lot of things regarding film just within a year and get to know a group of enthusiast film makers and work with them. Other than academic matters, been going into Taekwando and won a medal in IVP also currently in the main committee of the ADM student club. Life is much more enriching now compare to my poly days.

Lastly, I am happy to have friends around me to chill and talk cock all year long… My Pri/Sec buddies as well as my OCS Platoon mates… haha… Life will be boring without you guys… Last but not least, I finally found my dear… she’s not perfect (Everyone is not perfect, same to me) but because of that I really loves and cherishes her… I am really happy to have her with me to walk thru 2006 into 2007… J

Year 2007 will be a new start… This year I would really like to focus on my school work and at the same time to try my best to gain some experience in the media-related film industry… I believe is important for me to get networks way before I graduate. Therefore, my main objective is to do well in my studies and subsequently work. Yap! That will do… Hope that 2007 will be a better year… Same to everyone else!

Let’s work hard together in year 2007! 加油!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home