:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

February 07, 2007

Need some light...


Yesterday, I attend a Job Interview lecture for my Mastering Communication Module. The Guest Speaker mention about something that makes me again think of the same problem I am facing since the day I chosen this path. The Professor says “It’s easy to find a job but not easy to find a job that SUITS YOU!”

True, but problem is for now I don’t even know what job I like or suits me. Frankly, if I were to say, any job can bring me wealth and status, I would say it will be a good job and I will be happy working in it. However, this does not means I am 100% happy with my job either. I might be working for the sake of money and status. It just reminds me of the movie “The Devil Wears Prada”.

What I want to do after I graduate? It is a question which is much more difficult to answer than any of my accounting question taken last semester. Many people ask me, even I asked myself a few times, yet I can’t find any answer. Seriously, I seek advice and help from professionals, professors and friends, but still I am at lost. Is there anyone out there that can give me a light?

I shift from a multimedia area into Animation and to find that I actually like Film more than Animation and move on to Film. Now what? I am stuck here in between Film and Animation. Am I going to be in the Production line under the limelight or be hidden in the dark computer lab 24/7 clicking the mouse? Which path suits me better and where is my interest? Both have their pros and cons, I can’t make a decision.

I guess I have to follow the wind and learn whatever I am interested in school. Hopefully, by end of year 3 or I should say, by end of year 3, I must have a concrete answer about my future, so I can focus on my FYP to built my final power piece in ADM before I embark on my career.

I don’t know what to do, I don’t really believe in god or saint, but I really hope that the “someone” will come and shed some light on me to show me the path… I would be really grateful for that…

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger DaN^nY said…

    Haha... thanks man... think i really do need some inspiration in the things i do... just to boost my confidence... I think I lack of confidence and assurerence...

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Joshua said…

    Prolly you should reflect on your interests and strengths = )

    Usually when you are interested in something, the tendency is that you'll do well in them = D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home