:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

June 23, 2007

Rocky 6


Today, I’m down with Flu and Cough... stay at home play game whole day... quite relaxing... no need to think of work or studies… simply kept my mind free from worries… At night watch Rocky 6 on my computer, it is truly inspiring though the camera works and shots sucks... but the ending match was really the highlight... cool indeed...

In life,

"It's not about how you get hit, It's about how HARD you can get hit and keep moving forward" - Rocky Balboa

I totally agree with this statement he made... Rocky is a legend not merely in movie but in everyone's mind and heart... it seems that Rocky Balbao is really a person in reality... I guess this is what makes a good movie... to be remembered... always...


3/5 Stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home