:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

February 17, 2007

Happy Valentine


Yap, this year really do celebrate my valentine with my dear as well as the ADMers... haha... gone out shop & eat with my dear on Sunday... an early celebration and have a big buffet fest with the ADMers on valentine's day itself at Siam Restaurant. It was a great dinner, 14 of us, happen to be 7 guys and 7 gals, went down to jurong point and had a great dinner... hmm... haha the reciept was about $350+ wah haha... this Valentine spent a lot, but lucky Chinese New Year is around the corner in fact is tomorrow!!! So income will comes... haha... :)

Here are some photos, but too bad din take any for the dinner and my valentine day... ah...

The Valentine's Day Pillar setup by Royston, Pangren, Raymond, Wangxun and I.
You can see all the crap that ADMers had on the Pillar, a good way to "add" colours to our plain school.



A small gift from my special one... Loves you lot... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home