:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

August 05, 2007

A Wrap for Summer Break


Hmm been 1 month plus since I last updated my blog… sometimes really wanna blog but just damn busy and lazy to blog it out… anyway I gonna one shot blog the events that happens for the past one month…

Been a very fulfilling time working at Esplanade, helping the Marketing people to market the events and also understand how Esplanade function… is really a cool place to work in with nice people around… it makes me feel much closer to art!

End my job mid July, b4 I can call for a rest, Teck called me for another job offer… hmmm seems that jobs started to come in when I decided to rest… anyway 1st time doing location scout for Teck, good experience… good money… have a chance to really recce with the producer, director and DP. They are really crappy and funny people… but they are really cool, they do know their stuff...

Yap, straight away 5 days of FOC, damn tiring on the 1st few days but adapt to the late night sleep as the days goes by… a wonderful ending to the FOC, much better then last year… it will only get better…

Yap, end of FOC, 1 week left before school starts, a lot of student club stuff to tidy up before the election and handing over… but for this one week, I kept asking myself should I just walk? Or run? I don’t know how much commitment I can put in either… but funny thing is I already plan out everything that I going to do if I decide to run… oh… it is really contradicting… my heart and mind is playing tricks on me…

Anyway, I really do hope that this coming 3rd year will be a fulfilling one… cos I had a good 2nd year in ADM and hope that it just get better… JAI YOU!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home