:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 07, 2005

Hadicrafts SUCKS!!! Sports RULZESS!!!


Hai..every tusday is the same.... going through my 3D class with the tutor (CT). He is always very demanding and dunno leh... dun really like him... the way he look at our design, i sometimes don't really agree... but i just keep my mouth shut...i know i m not able to give a good reason...i just "feel" it... I hate it when he likes to "command" ppl to do this do that...sound like he is in the army giving instruction...he is just a tutor by look and a beng character in it...(better dun let CT know abt my blog, else he will just grade me down..haha...anyway if he knows at least he will know how the class feels towards him...CT is just an ah beng artist with big EGOSSSSS!!!)

Ok back to my TKD class... today "shifu" really gives us some moral talks...he talk abt how TKD had give him self-confidence and the never say die spirit to fight on with his career outside... i do agree with him... During poly days, if not because of canoeing that train me mentally and physically, i dun think i can be where i am now, of course with other factors lah...I truly believes if a person feels good abt himself in terms of physical and mental, he/she will definitely do well in either his studies or career... That's why i really tell myself to join a sports to continue to train up my mental and physical strength...due to time commitment to my projects i had to give up canoeing but to join TKD as it only covers tues and fri...anyway, not bad lah..started to love this sports already...HEAH!

Ok..to read text is really boring...so decided to post some photos of my days in Ngee Ann Canoeing Club...=)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home