:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 16, 2005

a Day without work...

hmm... feel quite sinful today, din actually do any of my projects... Instead went out with my army friends which had officially ORD loh!!! Go for a ktv session with them. Always full of craps inside the KTV room... We sing, we shout, we play... haha...

The best part of the day is to watch soccer at the "Kopitiam" beside Cuppage centre... Is a nice place to watch soccer where cheap drinks and food can be served. Better then going to pubs where the beverages cost a lot... Tonight match is Liverpool on Blackburn and Man Utd on Sunderland. Both match are exciting. We talk cock and tease at each other teams, have a great night there... good ending as both Livepool and Man Utd won... haha...

Ok, really enjoyed myself today, unwind a lot… tml is time to get back to work… still working on my 4D project.. haven done my LIT assignment yet… die die liao… anyway, hope that tml morning can wake up at 8 to go for a run… too long din workout liao… dun really feels good… also had been quite a few days that I skipped my daily push up and crunches regime…


ok need to had a good rest and tml is time to get back to work neh... some photos taken today...

another gay act by CK & Skye

Sunny, CK & Skye...


bdoubdle vision

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home