:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 23, 2005

shopping For Art materials...

Today gone down town to look for art material with jess... gone to spotlight, peace ctr and bras basah... never knew that there are some much handicraft stuff that is selling outisde in the market... maybe i m too used to doing work digitally... never had a chance to explore the handicraft things...

In the end, din buy actually anything today. I just look around for material and had absolutely no idea what to buy... think I haven really plan what i am using that's why actually "wasted" time in town today... anyway, at least i got to know what is available in the market which can actually help me in planning my work...

Though din spent any on materials, i actually spent on FOOD!!! haha... when jess and I were at peace ctr, she started to crave for sushi... so went into Yuki yaki and had a sushi buffet there... haha... spent 20 bucks there... no bad... food nice, long time din eat sushi liao...

Then also happen to pass by the Art Museum and took pictures of a funny poster… “Adam & Eve” or “Mickey & Minnie”? Also drop by to look at the artist that my 2D tutor recommends… Tapies… er… lucky I just happen to pass by, if I would to go down specially for the exhibition, I will kill myself…

Back at home, I actually crack my brain to think of ideas for my project… nothing good came out of my mind… think I m running out of creativity juice yah… or maybe I m too tense already… or maybe my room is not a good place for inspiration… for the next 3 weeks is really crucial… 4 x assignment and dateline is almost side by side… really need to be discipline and work accordingly to the schedule I have planned… else.. Gone F@#@ liao…


mickey adam and minnie eve

tapies or "ta bian"... oops

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home