:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

October 24, 2005

worries... think too much...

It is already 1 plus, but it seems it is still Sunday to me... Been cracking my brain for the whole day to think of ideas to do my projects... can't really think of any good idea... am i too perfectionist or my creativity is not "there"... also looking at the tight schedule, i am really worry abt having enough time to do my work... never the less, really must be discipline in doing my stuff liao... yah not forgetting the quality of work also... i dun really wan to just rush thru and fin the project...

luckily, nicole planned to go out for dinner where almost 90% of the class turns up... it is really great... is a gathering as well as a small celebration for winnie belated birthday... nicole is truly a great friend to have... see her spending time out of the pack schedule to bake cake for friends and also trying to cheer ppl up, really wanna salute her...

looking at the girls crapping and fooling around really brighten up my day, at least i manage to laugh from within... but my brain is just too tense to fool around with them... kinda quiet today... maybe think too much abt sch work... worry too much already... giving myself unnecessary pressure... can't i just relax and do my project and dun be so "serious"?

crappy shot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home