:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 18, 2005

BugiStreeTease

Been at Bugis street for the past 3 days helping out in the streetease event (2 more days to go...), so happy to see wenxin, winnie and susanne drop by there to see the event, just feel happy to see them around... I can count myself lucky to get this job, able to earn some pocket money. However, really took decades for the school to pay me leh... haven even got a cent from school yet...

Being able to work is good indeed but I am also worry that I have no enough time to study for my history exam... I forced myself to do a bit of research everyday I came back home from work... it is really really very tiring... serious... can't really concentrate... but desperately need the extra cash...


Don’t know whether I am too busy with my exam and work or what, seems that my mind had not been wondering away from me this few weeks... I am much more exam and work orientated now... kind of no life yah, but still able to squeeze out some time to meet my friends for coffee... good in the way that I am trying my best to avoid unnecessary problems on myself... hmm... but sometime problems do make my life more interesting yah? eh... what am I saying... oh... must be blur liao... better get some good rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home