:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 13, 2005

5403 Reunion... Brothers in Arms...

yesterday was a great day to remember... had a reunion dinner with my ocs platoon mate at riverside restaurant... aside of the nice cheap food, the most important thing is that we manage to meet one another and talk about what had we been doing for the few months as officer... for me as a student of cos... haha...kind of interesting to listen and share our stories... the feeling was very good...

after dinner, they went to double O, yah the place I used to go when I am still in the army, but now poor student, no $ to go liao... however, yesterday night was an exception nah... dun wan to spoilt the fun also... make a trip down... initially din really enjoy cos kind of lose the feeling of clubbing... last time 5 days in camp, training & field camp, mentally and physically drained, therefore got the urge to go enjoy and have fun, now dun really have the feel liao... reach home around 3a.m... slept till 12p.m... feeling restless and sianz... enough fun for me... need to get back to my studies liao...


Is worth to lost 2 years of freedom in exchange for the fond memories and friends I have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home