:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 10, 2005

waiting for... MY DINNER!!!

today went to school to hand in my stuff for Foundation drawing... ended very early once I show my tutor my work... gone with yeeching to NUS to print some stuff then had our lunch at Clementi central... both of us have the craving for pig's liver... haha... so eat the "zhu Zha Tang"

came back home, had a nice bath, a short nap, to be exact 2hr of nap before studying my literature... yuchao was good to send us notes on "waiting for Godot"... a thankfully 52 pages notes... wah... been reading it since 3p.m till now.. 9p.m ...now I am taking a break and waiting for someone to delivers...

yap... my dinner... where's my "satay beehoon" & "Hao Jian" from Geylang?!?!? my dad was passing by there so ask him to pack for me... hai... so late liao still haven come back... I am waiting for my energy revitalizer before continue on the rest of the pages on Godot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home