:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 06, 2005

a Wonderful morning...

The day started with a cool, drizzling rain... nice weather to slp but spoilt my plan for a run... anyway, been enjoying myself yesterday night... hehe... watch soccer with one of my friend... yeah, luckily din waste our time to drive to orchard point S-11 coffee shop... Liverpool WON!!! haha... Then I went over to meet my old buddies... yah... really bro for 10 yrs +... haha... play pool...

Been enjoying my nightlife since the time I went to army... is good to work in the day and relax in the night... kind of a balance between study and play... however, cash are just draining out... when will the school pay me… ADM O$P$!!!

Next Friday 1st paper loh, must go focus on my literature liao... I think I can make it... I think... ;-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home