:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 05, 2005

enjoying Your working process... Do I?

Yah, yesterday finally complete my 2D assignment... However, really have problem bringing it to school... Tried to squeeze into the car but can't so in the end decide to tie it onto the roof top of the car... of course provided morning it does not rain...

suay suay me... morning it rains... argh... then suddenly I feel so low morale... the outcome of my 2D work is not what I wanted, and now I have problem bring the huge bulky work to school... really dun like to do handicraft work... spent money, after fin the work dunno where to keep, so troublesome... still prefer working digitally, no need to spent, easy to keep...

Did not do well for my presentation also... always got alot of idea but not able to present and speak out...hai... my weakest point...End of today's Joyce handed us a piece of lecture notes... it is regarding the purpose of being here in ADM, the way we approach in doing our work, our goals, etc... I think thru abit and realise I don’t really enjoy my foundation yr...

In my mind, I already set what I want to become and major in ADM. Therefore, I am very focus on what I want to learn. In this case, while doing work for 2D & 3D which does not really focus on VFX/animation, I feel that I am wasting my time yah... din really enjoy doing it...FD & 4D is the only 2 modules which I do enjoy doing... because I know it had direct relation to what I want to become...

Been thru the process of finding and explore myself in poly... gone thru alot of diff module and finally found what I really wanted... Therefore in uni, I expect to really focus on what I want to major in... Why can't we take foundation specially designed for our majors rather then foundation in general which I feel is more to vis Com and product design...

Wah.. so much things going in my mind... dunno what I should really do... too bad yah... pioneer batch ... expected... guess I have no choice but to make full use of the modules given to us... can't really enjoy... no drive and passion for what I did for 2D & 3D...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Xiao Han said…

    i think ur foundation subjects may prove to be useful when u venture deeper into ur interest. just think it as a way to spark ur creativity & improve on ur drawings? afterall, the foundation for arts & design is very very impt. n hey, visual comm is interesting wat, let u look at things differently..

    yes, i hate foundation subjects as well... still dunnoe y do i have to study SG society, S.E.A relations, history etc. $@#%*...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home