:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

December 26, 2005

BOXing Day

Is Boxing day! However, I already open my Christmas on Christmas day itself… haha… anyway been doing quite a lot of things these few days…

Training, training and more training… yah, now training hard for the coming TKD IVP 2006 coming mid-Feb… almost everyday go school for training… not bad, at least I don’t waste my time at home play games or stoning…

On Christmas Eve, was glad to had a Christmas dinner cum celebration at han’s place… still remember last year also go han’s place for celebration, but this year less people… had a good dinner there… eat until very full, what is needed for Christmas I have ate them all… Turkey, ham, Log cake, Stolen, etc… Also have a lucky draw session rather then a gift exchange session… something different… haha… sad to say I got the cheapest gift… but never mind it comes with a special mystery prize… haha… nice of them to buy a toilet bowl washer for my mum… enjoy myself only till 2 a.m before I reach home at 3 a.m

Christmas Day! Yeah, had been a good boy at home to help my mum clean the kitchen from morning till noon… Lucky my brother at home, so give him most of the task to do… haha… let him exercise… if not too fat liao… haha… then finally at night got a chance to go KTV to sing… so long never go liao, tonight sing till very shiok!

Other then play, now I am currently doing a small freelance job… hopefully can get it done before the school starts and try to get some revenue out of the job… my bank account is just depleting… sad… new school term sure need to spend again to buy books and crafts materials…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home