:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 30, 2005

Rosti + Pepper + Salt = Sore Throat!

wah... after yesterday dinner at mAche, my throat is killing me... bought the Rosti potato thingy, find it too blend, so added alot alot of pepper and salt into it... wah... after the meal I feel my throat is so sore loh... feeling like gonna to fall sick liao... wah.. not before going for holiday leh...

To remedy, I "Da" alot of water, "Da" "Liang Teh", and eat Fisherman Friend... haha... hopefully will get back my throat soon...

Anyway, yesterday was fun... wenxin planned a birthday surprise for nicole's birthday... the trip in Yeeching's van to nicole's house was so adventurous... raining so heavily yet need to drive thru the heavy traffic... haha... driving skill level up loh... think nicole had enjoy her birthday with the wild crappy Tut grp 6... haha... enjoy while it last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home