:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 28, 2005

untitled

the one "thing" had finally settle in my mind... seems that the other keeps popping out... or is it that this problem had already been there for a very long time since I was young but I am just too young to notice it...

Seems that army really change me yah... starting to think stuff in a bigger picture... not just myself... started to worry about things happening around me and my family...

sometimes I feel that I should be more selfish, at least I would not think so much things... but in reality I just can't do that, especially to my close one... now, I not only had to take care of myself but also consider about my family as well... things really changes a lot this year... or like what I had said earlier, the problem might had been there for a long time, just that I did not notice it...

Really hope that everything will be good for the coming new year... really don't wish to be distracted by these things... maybe... I should just go back being self-centered instead... dun care of any other things except myself and my own stuff…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home