:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

November 27, 2005

a Day with Angels...

hmm... today spent almost the whole day with my "Angels"... haha... ok they came my place play game and have dinner at Bukit Timah Market... Really thanks for their gift... really like the bag, especially the colour... Is the 2nd bag you "Angels" bought for me loh... still remember the last time was during my yr 2 in poly... eh... come to think of it... 3 years back liao ba...

Once again, really thanks my "Angels"... really appreciate it... ok enough liao... if not they keep saying me so "Po Ma"... haha...

Levis...nice brownish, earthy and urbanise colour...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Xiao Han said…

    no problem charlie but nv knew we r ur angels lor! haha... glad tat u like the bag, think it will b useful for u. n thx for the dinner as well =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home