:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

June 30, 2006

waiting...


At work now... away from my “hectic” workload... haha... decided to blog... Yesterday just did my registration for next semester. This time round my whole week is full... no free day... so sad... some of my friends mange to get a 3 day week... how is that possible... I don't think it is possible for films student as one CORE module studio work is separate into 2 days... hai... no choice... but nvm is ok... anyway it does not make a difference since most of my time I will be staying in school to do work... yeah!!! In the new school building...

July is coming... can't wait for my trip to KL with my fellows OCS platoon mates... yeah think this is gonna be fun... yap... next week also last week of work liao... need to get back the mood to study as well as helping out in the orientation camp... been MIA for most of the pre-planning phase... sorry to my “Head” Joe, haha, think u really did a great job in the logistic area... you shoud be the S4... haha...

Anyway, took a photo yesterday while waiting for Guowei to Lakopi after work... hmm suddenly has this inspiration... the moment of waiting... a wait that never comes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home