:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

July 05, 2006

KL... Here I come...


Finally, tml my last day for work... straight after that I will be going to KL with my OCS platoon mates... haha... so cool… been waiting for this holiday for quite sometime... of cos that’s not only the plan, my holiday starts even earlier… watch soccer match at 3a.m… come work see see look look… handover some work then here I go to the RED Land… haha…

Ok… got another lobang from my friend… come to think of it, since is FREE, why not try it, no lost mah... haha... At the same time will want to intro to anyone who read my blog… you get paid just to read emails that you wanted… a way to earn some pocket money yah… for more information just click on the banner below...
signup for it if you really wanna try it out... no harm no lost...

http://www.emailcashpro.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home