:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

July 30, 2006

Fairy Tale Ending...


Got home at around 1:30a.m in the morning, been for a night ride across Singapore, how I wish yesterday never ends… Finally I confessed my feeling towards her… I know we only been seeing and knowing each other for only a week plus but already I have a crush on her… It really only takes only 1 second to fall for someone… Sad to say I don’t know how to tell her straight cos it seems that there are a lot of things in mind that I really want to tell her… but… I guess she would not want to hear all my craps…

While driving back, I stopped half way by the side of the road… been thinking and trying very hard to accept what she told me… but I can’t… send her a long sms and hoping that I could get an answer… positive or negative really doesn’t matter… at least I need an answer… can’t sleep last night… no mood for my breakfast in the morning… my dad even ask me why I can’t eat… I just smile to him…

I don’t know if things are turning sour, she never reply me anything… no answer… Even if things can’t workout, I hope she would not hide from me… I am seriously deeply in love with her… she is really a very good girl… the type of independent and sporty girl that I am looking for all along… I told her I realize that the chemistry and character of a girl is the things that matter to me most… but I simply cannot accept the reason she gave me… simply can’t… As a guy I already threw away my ego for her… but… I just simply run out of words…

For the whole night, I kept looking at my hp hoping she will sms or even give me a call… 0230…0330…0430… nothing… nothing came over… silly me… but that’s me if I really into someone… don’t know why am I like that… not the usual me that comes into handle big task outside… once it came to relationship… I am just too emotional… sigh… seriously I really hope that she can think thru and I really do hope for a positive outcome… if it really does not… I really don’t know how to stop my feels towards her…

My thoughts are in a mess… seriously don’t know what I am blogging… everything in a mess… seriously hope to see her soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home