:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

August 09, 2006

D-Day H-Hour


D-Day H- Hour 0115 090806… A familiar date? When people busy celebrating the Nation Birthday, I am celebrating mine with her… Time Stops for us... feel so close… feel so happy… feel like crying… I am speechless... It seems that things happen for a reason and fate had brought us together and given me a number of opportunities… Yes! I can say I grabbed most of them…

To You:

I will cherish you…
I will keep my promise…
I will remember every second, every moment…

0115... 090806

It takes two hands to clap,
I can’t walk alone…
Let’s walk on 2gether…
一直到永久...


To My Bro:

Thanks, tears nearly run down my cheeks when I started to talk about the support and advice you guys had given me… I really appreciated it…

2 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger KelVin said…

    bro... like i say... wat are brothers for? if we jus stand and watch... =)

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Xiao Han said…

    woah danny... i dunnoe the details but i can roughly guessed it.. tell me abt it when u hav the time, ya? jia you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home