:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

August 01, 2006

A Crazy week


Yah… Finally everything gets cleared out in my mind… I agree I am an impatient person, but I don’t like to hide my feelings… I know if I don’t tell her that night, I might not have the courage to do so again… Anyway, I really do hope everything goes well… yap… we need more time to understand each other…

Ok, enough of all my worries… had been going to school since last week to help out the school in moving and installing all the computers… I am so excited with the system that the school had purchased… i-mac G5 QUAD (2 x duo Core) leh!!! Wah… accompanied with a 23inch monitor… piangz… how I wish I had one set at home… cool lah…

Yesterday evening was a fun day… Jit, Royston and I decided to go Clementi for dinner after work in school… so wanted to ask Ellen out for dinner since she live nearby there… in the end we ended up at her house for dinner instead… haha… her parents are very inviting… no stress eating with their family… and I am really happy cos it had been quite a while I had eaten at home where my mum will cook…

Jit suggested that we should buy something up so we bought a watermelon… then u know crazy ppl from ADM doing crazy stuff… we added some creativity onto the watermelon… haha… see what this 2 bugger did to the watermelon… even Ellen’s mum don’t know where she should cut the watermelon… haha…


smiley melon!

Most impressive is Ellen’s bedroom… wah so nice… my dream room… floor elevated where all the store are put in it… save space and looks clean and tidy…The most beautiful part is her window view where I can see my house in Jurong loh… wah… damn nice…


There had been construction going on in school… drill here drill there… crack here crack there… cover here cover there…and here we come out with a "master piece"...

not bad... taken by royston


Finally got the KL photos from Loo’s camera… haha… another power jump… just simply love these guys… had really great memories with you guys…

outside KL zouk

POWER JUMP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home