:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 12, 2005

Such a lovely day...rain...rain...rain...

Started my term break with a 5km run in the morning with one of my buddies... Anyway, it was not a bad run, though i am still having aches on my legs after Saturday UC challenge.

Later the day went to watch Jack Neo movie, "one More chance"'. Not a bad show lah, is a comedy, social and family related show... a typical jack neo movie... should call it yellow ribbon movie...haha... I give 3.5 out of 5 star for the movie.


After which wanted to go buy my O2 mini, is the same old me again, i hesitated and in the end din buy it... it is me that always "san xin Er yi"... think and confirm already but in the end din wan to execute it...hai... will cost me nearly 1k... must really think twice especially when i m not really earning much income.

Ok..really very sleepy with such a cooling and sleepy weather... haven start on my 2D assignment yet... thinking of taking a nap then work thru the late night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home