:: Season of L.O.V.E ::

September 14, 2005

a simple day...

Look at yesterday post, i said to take a nap and work my project through the night...in the end i woke up around 11 plus the next day later morning...haha... just because of that, half of my day just gone by...

No choice but to really work into my project to get the momentum going, if not i will end up playing too much and get nothing done after the term break.

Later in the evening gone to sch for TKD...learnt pattern for my grading coming October... come back hm very hungry, drive to Boon Lay hawker centre to eat the infamous nasi lemak with my brother...now very full liao... sure gain weight after such an heavy supper...

Just now visited one of my ex-clerk's blog, my unit are back from taiwan atec, saw the photos he posted, really envious them to had a chance to go thru atec and have fun in taiwan... but unfortunately, i had my own path to take and need to give up on going to taiwan with them...

really nothing intersting to blog abt today... just a simple day... hope tml will be better... cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home